Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 2009

Welcome! You're probably visiting our blog because you received an address change postcard from me recently, and may be wondering about our changes. If you used to visit our blog regularly, you may have noticed that there haven't been any posts since October 2008. Since last October, our family has gone through some ups and downs, most notably that Scott and I separated. Following that, the girls and I moved into a new townhouse in Charlottesville and we have settled into our new routine.

I meant to send that change of address postcard back in the summer when I printed it, but life has been busy! I figured I should send it out before Christmas cards, though. I didn't want you to lose track of where we are. If anyone needs Scott's new address, please get in touch with me and I will be happy to give it to you.

The girls are doing very well and enjoying their new neighborhood. There are lots of little girls running around for them to play with. Kelby started at a new school this year, which is actually the same school that I worked at right out of college. She has cousins there, too, so she has adjusted really well. Dylan is in preschool three days a week now. More updates to come in our annual Christmas letter. :)

What's a blog post without some photos!? Here are a few pictures of the girls this fall. Hopefully now I can get back into putting some regular updates on the blog. Or, please get in touch with me on Facebook!




No comments: