Saturday, September 13, 2008

Special Update! Scott & Melissa's Wedding

Hey! We're back from Vancouver, Canada and had SO MUCH FUN! I can't believe my baby brother is a married man. But we couldn't be any happier for he and his new wife, Melissa. She was absolutely the most gorgeous bride I have ever seen in my life!

Check out a few of the photographers' pictures on their blog site - click on this link. (Updated 10/21/08 - the photographer changed websites, so the link is broken). The picture above is from their photographer Jillian Kirby. We can't wait to see the rest of their photos!

I've spared you the 900 photos, but you can see a few of our pre-wedding week adventures in Canada and Washington state by clicking here: Pre-wedding Photos.

Or check out a few of our photos from the rehearsal dinner, wedding and post-wedding Saturday party by clicking here: Wedding Photos.

The rest of this month's happenings will be shared at the end of the month! :)

No comments: